xAP and JMRI

Neil

Saw your messages on JMRI user group, quite a surprise.

I have Homeseer - xAPnetiom set up and I have JMRI - NCE DCC set up.

I don't fully understand now any of it works except that I can use both
systems, a JMRI/xAP set up would be very useful. So I'll volunteer to help
right now, guess I should be able to test stuff if you need.

I watch both yahoo groups (and UKHA_D) for tips/developments/ideas.

Using xAP with homeseer makes it a doddle for me to automate stuff, all I
did was follow the set up instructions and then I had Homeseer devices
connected to switches and relays attached to the xAPnetiom, piece of cake
really.

Using JMRI and NCE made my model railway heaps more fun. I just followed
the
set up instructions and now have JMRI control and monitoring of all my DCC
controlled Switches (Turnouts / Points).

I'll be looking forward to any developments

Andrew Woolass
automation@xxxxxxx