Re: xFx hub/viewer ?

Local applications appearing deaf to server traffic is indicative of a
hub issue.  Either the hub isn't running correctly or the application
(Viewer) isn't registered with the hub.  The hub must be the very first
xAP application started and other local xAP applications then register
with it to receive messages.    Do check there are no other xAP services
running.

The fact that you see network messages in the hub in console mode would
indicate that it is running OK so it would seem that Viewer , started
after the hub is running isn't attaching to the hub.  Viewer will
register immediately at startup, and again every 60 seconds when it
sends a heartbeat.

A thought ... are there two network interfaces active in the laptop ?
Maybe Viewer is using a different interface (this can be configured if
needs be).

Also as a test...  can you stop the xFX hub (and indeed all xAP apps on
the PC) and then launch Viewer.  Does it now show network traffic and
does it show that it is running as a hub in the title bar ?  Using
Viewer as a hub is not a recommended thing to do but it is one of the
few applications that will automatically act as a xAP hub should there
not be one already running.