Re: HA7net

There's the mcs 1-wire app at
http://www.mcssprinklers.com/xapXap.htm
Supports the DS9097U or DS9490 interface

Also this is in the recent release notes for v0.9.0 mSure
http://www.msure.se/
"Example xAPTemperatureReporter.cs removed from installation kit as
xAP
will be implemented more tightly with MSure. "

Patrick Glasson has been developing a 1-wire app too.

Not aware of a 1-wire app with HA7Net support but could be wrong.

The OPNone is very good ;-)
link for others..
http://sites.google.com/a/usapiens.com/opnode/products

Martyn Wendon wrote:

> Anybody know if the HA7net 1wire network device supports xAP (or xPL)
in