Re: Cant See TSC Data In Floorplan

  • Subject: Re: Cant See TSC Data In Floorplan
  • From: "mhradom" <mhradom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:32:32 -0000

Kevin,

Thanks for the information. I have not had time to "play" (as my
wife calls it) around with it today. Maybe over the weekend. I did get a
response from Mikko at MRsoft and it seems he wants to pull xAP support
from Logtemp. His mail follows:
Hi,

Thanks! There have been some statements about the correct schema
implementation, but so far there are too many open issues. I sure that
LogTemp could be modified to work with some other software, but that does
not guarantee it would work also with other similar implementations. So,
schema must reach a higher level and specify in details it's usage. Of
course this is not your fault.

The current plan for LogTemp is to remove xAP support totally. Schema
proposals have been there for some years allready without any real
progress, therefore it's not very tempting to start using them today.

Anyway, we will follow the case for some time and make our decision after
that. Thank you for your info.

Best regards,

Mikko Rintala
MR Soft
Maybe you guys can get together to get this ironed out and help TSC schema
to flourish?

Thanks,

Mike
--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>