Cant See TSC Data In Floorplan

  • Subject: Cant See TSC Data In Floorplan
  • From: "mhradom" <mhradom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:10:54 -0000

Just found this xAP concept a few days ago and it looks promising for
me except......

I'm running MRSoft LogTemp for my 1-Wire MicroLan. They have recently added
xAP export in TSC schema. I've got the xap router running, xap viewer
running and can see the TSC.info output from Logtemp. I can't get it to
appear in Floorplan no matter what I try. Is it not compatible or am I
doing something wrong? I have read all the documentation I can find on
Floorplan.

TSC output looks like this:
-----------------------------
xAP-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFB68600
class=TSC.info
source=MRSoft.LogTemp.MIKESOFFICE
}
info.temperature
{
name=Temp 4
unit=f
value=71.0
}

There are currently five DS18S20 sensors on the 1-wire. All seem to be xAP
output from LogTemp with the same uid. Is that ok?

Thanks in advance for your help!