Re: XapTV query

is this using radio times or xmltv?  There were some reported problems
with the radiotimes feed over the last few days so it may be work
re-checking the channel selections and re-grabbing the latest listings.  If
you were using xmltv, can the xml file it downloaded be opened in IE, as it
may be a corrupt file

James