Re: xAPSonos

OK I've posted the first beta for those that have been in touch.
Later
on, once I get some feedback,  I'll wrap it up in an installer and post
a second beta for all.  I seem to have an interest from xAP people
intending to get Sonos or have Sonos but no xAP experience so that's
challenging. No xAP/Sonos users except me  ?Several people asking about
a way to get Sonos into other 3rd party applications.   Handling the BSC
schema exposed control is almost 'plug and play' in all xAP aware
applicatiosn but the xap-audio schema which exposes the fuller control
is more involved.

It seems to fairly well handle zones and I have added the group
controller identifier into the xap-audio schema as well as grouping and
ungrouping commands.     I've also implemented quite a bit of the
playlist management allowing you to insert and delete tracks at position
'n' and I'd really appreciate anyone that can test this to 'kick the
tyres' and provide me feedback. Currently I'm not aware of any xAP audio
control application that uses these features though.  The included web
interface is very minimalistic but is xAP Intranet enabled ;-) .  Cover
art and streaming sources are supported - although I need to investigate
the combination of those two features.

Cheers Kevin