Re: Cm11 X10 Xap, Vista HELP

  • Subject: Re: Cm11 X10 Xap, Vista HELP
  • From: "lasses nilsson" <lasse10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:15:23 -0000

I just tried some more and clearly I had the wrong Com port -:)

BUT, there is a new error message. When it tries to load the com port now
it says
"cannot write to a closed textwriter", then it bails on me.

I use Vista x64 bit. Can that be the problem?
I do not need anything else loaded than the
http://www.edjo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/edward/xAP/X10/x10_downloads.htm
correct?

regards Lasse

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"