Re: Re: HouseHeat

Hi Kevin,

I'll take a look at OPNMax which does sound like it could be ideal.  I run
lot of perl stuff already (on both Windows and Linux) e.g. the asterisk and
zoneminder connectors, so it wasn't a big deal for me to add FHEM to an
existing server.

With regards to the multiple actuators, I've not tried this myself, but the
FHEM command ref at http://www.koeniglich.de/fhem/commandref.html#FHT
gives
commands for "actuator" being all associated actuators and
"actuator1 -
actuator8" being the individuals.

I think that on the RF side of things it would be a case of trying it and
seeing how far you can push the reception, a single Thermostat Control and
Radiator Actuator would let you test the ranges in your house?

of messages

You can do that on the FHZ stuff too in a fashion, since you can send
commands to the FHT and then request it to send back all it's settings a
short while later.

Martyn