Re: Re: Has anyone integrate xap with DL05 PLC from automation direct.

José,

Just in case you missed it there are two Asterisk xAP conduits.
Patricks' original one

http://patrick.lidstone.net/haweb/html/applications.html

- plus one that Gregg wrote that, although I don't myself use it, I
believe is pretty fully featured....  It's available at

http://www.limings.net/xap/axc/

Cheers Kevin