Re: Has anyone integrate xap with DL05 PLC from automation direct.

Hi Jose,

I haven't seen these units before but they look interesting at the
price they are offered, however I don't think anyone has written a xAP
interface for them.     There is a similar product from Barix - called
the Barionet that does have embedded xAP available but it is more
expensive.

There is also a new Modbus xAP controller available from uSapiens/OPNode
- I am not sure if this would in any way help your interfacing to the
DL05 but take a look...  Daniel who developed these is based in Spain
which might be helpful to you too ?

http://sites.google.com/a/usapiens.com/opnode/products/opn-mbs