RE: RE: CLI using XAP and Sipura SPA 3000 / Linksys3102

  • Subject: RE: RE: CLI using XAP and Sipura SPA 3000 / Linksys3102
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:35:19 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C9EB30.566F51CD

Patrick,

=20

Attached the log for calling 160 (Echo test) over the hosted asterisk
server...

=20

The SPA 3000 is set to debug 2... Call progress seems to be in there...

=20

HTH

=20

Nigel

=20

<159>[0]Off Hook

=20

<151>Calling:160@xxxxxxx:0

=20

<151>[0:0]AUD ALLOC CALL (port=3D16408)

=20

<151>[0:0]RTP Rx Up

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: reference domain:nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: reference domain:nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<151>CC:CallProgress

=20

<151>[0:0]ENC INIT 18

=20

<151>[0:0]RTP Tx Up (pt=3D18->c16fc8cd:38698)

=20

<151>[0:0]RTCP Tx Up

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: unref domain, nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: reference domain:nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<151>[0:0]RTP Tx Dn

=20

<151>[0:0]ENC INIT 18

=20

<151>[0:0]RTP Tx Up (pt=3D18->c16fc8cd:38698)

=20

<151>CC:Remote Resume

=20

<151>CC:Connected

=20

<151>[0:0]RTP Rx 1st PKT @16408(2)

=20

<151>[0:0]DEC INIT 18

=20

<151>[0:0]LAT-- 7(2)

=20

<151>[0:0]LAT-- 5(2)

=20

<159>[0]On Hook

=20

<151>[0:0]AUD Rel Call

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: reference domain:nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<151>DLG Terminated

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: unref domain, nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: unref domain, nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: unref domain, nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<159>RSE_DEBUG: last unref for domain nat.ipwire.co.uk

=20

<151>Sess Terminated

=20

<151>CC:Clean Up

=20

<151>--- OBJ POOL STAT ---

=20

<151>OP:RTPRXB =3D  96 ( 96  192)=20=20=20

<151>OP:RTPREB =3D  40 ( 40   48)

=20

<151>OP:RTPTXB =3D  64 ( 64  108)=20=20=20

<151>OP:TIMEOU =3D  49 ( 60   40)

=20

<151>OP:SIPCOR =3D   0 (  1   28)=20=20=20

<151>OP:SIPCTS =3D  32 ( 32  680)

=20

<151>OP:SIPSTS =3D  30 ( 32 3524)=20=20=20

<151>OP:SIPAUS =3D   5 (  8  340)

=20

<151>OP:SIPDLG =3D  10 ( 10  140)=20=20=20

<151>OP:SIPSES =3D  12 ( 12 7748)

=20

<151>OP:SIPREG =3D   3 (  4  228)=20=20=20

<151>OP:SIPLIN =3D   0 (  2  908)

=20

<151>OP:STUNTS =3D  16 ( 16   68)=20=20

=20