Re: xAP OCX

Hi Dave,

I did use this OCX a while back in VB6 days and it does work ...
I'll try and see if I have any code from then , but of course this may
be a difference with VB.Net (Import ??).  Hopefully Patrick will answer
your Q.

Nowadays I use the xAP Intranet OCX from mi4 - again with VB6 still
though.  I really must make the effort to familiarise myself with .Net.
A couple of us had found some memory  issues with the PL OCX -
although maybe it was the way we were using it as the author could not
find any problems...  The two approach the task in quite different ways
but are very useable.

cheers K