xAP OCX

Hi all,

I am trying to use the xAP OCX from Patrick Lidstone and I have
managed to get it to install within VS 2008 and I can drop the
component on the form, initialise it and create the heartbeat. This
then shows up on xFx Message Viewer so at least it is partly working.

The issue I then have is trying to create a message. Looking at the
documentation is refers to creating a message object with the
following line.

Dim txmsg As New message

and then initialising it with:

txmsg.init ""

This does not work for me. When I hover over the message object it
says that this is used to construct Microsoft Windows message.

What am I missing in my code to get this to work?

Cheers,
Dave...