Re: RE: example VB.net xAP apps and docs?

I have a xAP BSC Framework - which is basically all the code you need
implement a BSC device model in VB6.  It originally used Patricks OCX
but due to the memory leak in that I swapped it to the Intranet OCX and
updated it to xAP v1.3 It is effectively documented within the source
code but it still needs a bit of attention before being 'prime time' .
Works though... but is in in VB6.   If that's any use to you then shout
- but it won't just convert to a VB.Net application and I don't want to
get involved in doing that either as xFX is far more suitable.

There are other VB6 applications around with source code availability -
and IIRC James has some Intranet OCX examples - the xAP bit is
effectively all done for you by the OCX :-)

Kevin

Paul Gale wrote:

> Ah OK - that sounds promising - I'll take a look at it.
>
> Are there any code samples for xAP VB6 apps?
>
> Paul.

On Behalf Of Kevin Hawkins