Re: Netiom XAP disk

  • Subject: Re: Netiom XAP disk
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:41:11 -0000

Hi Steven

I couldn't find the discs on the Homeseer board or anywhwere else,  so I
have zipped them up for you

There is one for docs and one for setup

you can get them from my site

http://www.netcompsys.co.uk/Netiom-xAP_DOCS.zip

and

http://www.netcompsys.co.uk/Netiom-xAP
Setup.zip

Cheers

Kevin T

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Anthony Bohana"
<anthony.bohana@...> wrote:

> I have put a copy on the Homeseer Message board try there.
>
> Thanks

Behalf Of steven.heffernan