Re: Update weather schema

  • Subject: Re: Update weather schema
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:01:57 -0000

Hi Paul

Thw WeatherDisplay program has alredy modified the schema by adding a
"rain=" parameter as in the following message

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF400200
class=Weather.Report
source=windy.weather.1
}
Weather.Report
{
humidity=53
tempf=58.6
extrahum2=-100
tempc=14.8
icon=Sunny
winddirc=S
windm= 6
extrahum1=-100
windk=10
extrahum3=-100
date=20090404
utc=15:56:48
rain=0.0
extratemp1=-100.0
extratemp2=-100.0
extratemp3=-100.0
airpressure=1014.7
}

So this could be added as an optional parameter?

Cheers

KevinT

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "wheelbarrowuk2001"
<yahoo@...> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> A while back i started using the sandysoft Cumulus weather station
software, This has support for the xap weather message. However there is no
options for rainfall.

> http://www.xapautomation.org/index.php?title=xAP_Weather_Schema
>
> how do we arrange to up date schema to include rainfall so that Steve
can then include rain fall in the Cumlus software.