RE: [SPAMFOREIGN] - Re: Asterisk and xAP - Email found in subject

Thanks Greg,

I just need to get the Linux box dusted down and re-installed - I'll
probab=
ly be doing this over the next couple of weeks if not sooner. I did try
ins=
talling VMWare Server on a Windows 2008 domain controller I have here but
t=
hat wasn't very successful - so will put it on it's own box again...

Paul.

Behalf Of Gregg Liming
> Sent: 14 September 2008 18:21
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [SPAMFOREIGN] - Re: [xap_automation] Asterisk and xAP - Email
> found in subject
>
> Paul Gale wrote:
>
> > I need to get round to getting Asterisk working again here and
know
> that
> > things have moved on significantly in the Asterisk market =96
there=92s
> now
> > an Asterisk NOW install and a Trixbox Pro version =96 was
wondering if
> > both of these are OK with the xAP connector and whether there are
any
> > preferences?
>
> I can't personally speak to either of those as I only use
"core"