Re: xAP Switchboard

  • Subject: Re: xAP Switchboard
  • From: "Shane W. Harrison" <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:32:59 +1300 (NZDT)

se33333333333333333rf xvcc
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martyn Wendon" <martynwendon@xxxxxxx>
To: "xap automation" <xap_automation@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:28:53 PM (GMT+1200) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [xap_automation] xAP Switchboard

Thanks James, fantastic as always!

Martyn

----- Original Message -----
From: James Traynor
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:38 PM

Hi,
http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20081023switchboard.zip

This will give you 500 customisable lines.  Should be enough, unless you do
make that call centre in your loft!
Just replace your existing exe.( backup just in case)

James
Martyn Wendon wrote:

Hi James,

Yeah it's to do with how I've got the xAP Asterisk connector set up I
think.  I have twelve extensions and eleven incoming lines (voip, pstn,
gsm) so I get 130+ "endpoints" over xAP.

Thanks,

Martyn