Re: xAP Plugin for SqueezeCenter v2.2.1 released

Funny - we were just chatting about that last night...

A BSC node should accept a cmd message with any or all (including none)
of the parameters and action them accordingly. However the ID= parameter
is mandatory and must always be included - (even if it is ID=*)