Re: xAP Plugin for SqueezeCenter v2.2.1 released

------=_Part_170054_10006320.1223923188815

I'm not sure what the BSC spec is for this, but the connector doesn't apply
levels from a xapbsc.cmd message if a state isn't present. eg from opn-max:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF017700
class=xAPBSC.cmd
source=opnode.opnmax.xapmaster
target=ersp.SlimServer.Server:kitchenSqueeze
}
output.state.1
{
id=*
level=75/100
}

Add a state=on or off in there and the level changes accordingly.

Max

2008/10/2 Edward Pearson <edward.mailgroup@xxxxxxx>

> I've just released an update to the xAP SqueezeCenter plug-in.
>
> Change log (v2.2.1):
>  Fixed case where Now.Playing shows wrong song data after player
> sync/unsync.
>  Fixed issue where BSC ID=nnnn parameter being parsed incorrectly in
> xAPBSC.Cmd messages.
>  Added xAPBSC.Cmd state=toggle.
>  Improved BSC Event/Info selection/timing.
>  Send xAPBSC.Event when DisplayText changes (maybe off-spec but
useful).
>  Send xAPBSC.Event on power up due to xAP-Audio.Transport command.
>  Added alarm notifications to xAP-Audio.Schedule.Event messages.
>  Added simple alarm control (enable/disable all) via
xAP-Audio.Schedule.
>  Removed last dependencies on legacy command execution (which is
broken in
> 7.2.1 23353).
>  Harmonised log4perl logger categories and added to documentation to
user
> manual.
>
> The most recent officially supported SqueezeCenter release remains 7.2
> though this plug-in release does address the significant
incompatibility
> with 7.2.1 (nightly up to 23353) that broke handling incoming
commands.
> Raised a bugzilla bug (9620) on that one.
>
> Plug-in download via www.erspearson.com/xAP
>
> Edward
> ersp - design, London

------=_Part_170054_10006320.1223923188815

<!--
#ygrp-mkp{
border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
font-family: Arial;
margin: 14px 0px;
padding: 0px 14px;
}
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
color: #628c2a;
font-size: 85%;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 122%;
margin: 10px 0px;
}
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom: 10px;
}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding: 0 0;
}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color: #0000ff;
text-decoration: none;
}
-->
</head>

for this, but the connector doesn&#39;t apply levels from a xapbsc.cmd
message if a state isn&#39;t present. eg from
a state=on or off in there and the level changes accordingly.<br>
class="gmail_quote">2008/10/2 Edward Pearson <span
class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204,
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I&#39;ve just released an update to the xAP SqueezeCenter
plug-in.<br>
Change log (v2.2.1):<br>
&nbsp;Fixed case where Now.Playing shows wrong song data after
player<br>
sync/unsync.<br>
&nbsp;Fixed issue where BSC ID=nnnn parameter being parsed incorrectly
in<br>
xAPBSC.Cmd messages.<br>
&nbsp;Added xAPBSC.Cmd state=toggle.<br>
&nbsp;Improved BSC Event/Info selection/timing.<br>
&nbsp;Send xAPBSC.Event when DisplayText changes (maybe off-spec but
useful).<br>
&nbsp;Send xAPBSC.Event on power up due to xAP-Audio.Transport
command.<br>
&nbsp;Added alarm notifications to xAP-Audio.Schedule.Event
messages.<br>
&nbsp;Added simple alarm control (enable/disable all) via
xAP-Audio.Schedule.<br>
&nbsp;Removed last dependencies on legacy command execution (which is
broken in<br>
7.2.1 23353).<br>
&nbsp;Harmonised log4perl logger categories and added to documentation
to user<br>
manual.<br>
The most recent officially supported SqueezeCenter release remains
7.2<br>
though this plug-in release does address the significant
incompatibility<br>
with 7.2.1 (nightly up to 23353) that broke handling incoming
commands.<br>
Raised a bugzilla bug (9620) on that one.<br>
Plug-in download via <a href="http://www.erspearson.com/xAP";
target="_blank">www.erspearson.com/xAP</a><br>
Edward<br>
ersp - design, London<br>