xAPCC - CurrentCost Connector

  • Subject: xAPCC - CurrentCost Connector
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:07:33 -0000

Hi

I have been working on a CurrentCost connector on and off for about
the last month, and I will shortly want one or two volunteers who
already have a xAP system and a CurrentCost device to try out my
efforts and provide feedback.

So far the feature list is like this:-

Runs as a tray icon under windows
Supports xAP BSC and xap-temperature
Hourly and daily trend graphs for all 4 channels
Collects one minute data into daily csv log files
Utilises the xAPIntranet ocx web server
Uses the xAPIntranet tabbed web page interface, 9 tabs/pages
Has a summary page showing current energy used and the energy used
and costs for the last day, week and month
Supports xAPIntranet Groups
Uses Google chart api for month and annual graphs
Has 4 RSS feeds

You can see what I have so far here

http://www.netcompsys.co.uk/currentcost/index.html

There are a few things still to do an at leas one bug I haven't
tracked down yet, but I would hope to be able to make a useable
package this weekend

Volunteers reply off list please

Kevin T
www.netcomp.biz