Re: xAP speech on a linux host

Stuart Wells wrote:
> I'm new to xAP.  I use xAP speech with MisterHouse for windows, works
> perfect.  I also have some linux/debian hosts I'd like to install this
> on as well.  Is there xAP speech solution for linux?

Yes--in your mh distro, take a look at bin/xAP-festival or
bin/xAP-speech.  The latter is more recent (I just committed it to the
svn trunk a few moments ago from a past post from Tim S.) and offers
support for a broader range of TTS apps.  I'm not personally using
either; but, if you have problems, then I can take a look.

Gregg