Re: Class=weather.report

Hi Paul,

I think the weather schema needs a bit of maintenance - I'm guessing
it was created to meet the needs of  particular weather station hardware
that probably didn't have a rain sensor.  It also doesn't handle min and
max reports and periodic trends eg barometric.   I'll try and chat with
James as he worked with the guys at  'Weather Display' for their
implementation and it may already have changes.  I did check on the mi4
website re any updated schema too.

I have sent a couple of emails re 'Cumulus' to Steve at SandaySoft
to solicit his input and hopefully to get some extra data included -
particularly as I have my Maplin station installed now - and I believe
James has one too.

In xAP there is a great way to report all telemetry/sensor data and
that is the TSC schema - which handles units and min/max etc - but it's
considerably more complex to implement as it is a two way schema - and
currently Cumulus and Weather Display are both xAP senders only.

Kevin