Re: Hello all

Hi Brett!

Opn-max could indeed be ported to your platform very easily. Then its
a matter of extending the code with RS232 comms I guess. Opn-max also
has a Perl interpreter embedded into the application so that any xAP
BSC event can trigger a Perl script. The part where I feel more proud
is the event manager. This engine allows the definition of events from
a simple web page.

Anyway, feel free to contact me if you need some help.

Regards,

Daniel.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Brett" <brett@...> wrote:

> I have an NSLU2 and I'm very familiar with hacking this device.=20
They are
> indeed very small and quite capable devices in fact I run one as my
DNS
> cache, openvpn client/server, ftp and httpd on my LAN.
>=20=20
> The software for opnode looks interesting I've not seen this before
so I'll
> have a dig around.   I really like the idea of xAP as a glue layer to
> control the behaviour and interactions of xAP compliant devices.=20
This is