xAP Jabber

  • Subject: xAP Jabber
  • From: James Traynor <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:18:08 +0100

I'm working on an update to this at the moment.
Mainly to allow it to connect to secure Jabber servers such as
GoogleTalk (SSL or TLS) but I was wondering if there are any other
features you would like to see in it? One idea I had was to allow it to
do a file transfer of images from a display message, that way you can
see who's at your door!
Also is there any one out there who wouldn't mind testing the new
version who has access to a secure jabber server? It'll probably be
ready later tonight.

Thanks

James