Re: floorplan not seeing speedfan messages

What is on what PC?  If it's all on the same pc I would check what app
is bound to what network address. If you  run at a command prompt
netstat -a -b -n -p UDP

It should show what listens on what . At a guess speedfan  is doing
something odd and binding to the wrong network card.  Does it have a
option anywhere to set what IP it is using?

James