mi4 and xapauto

  • Subject: mi4 and xapauto
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:24:50 -0000

In case you're wondering  mi4.biz and xapautomation.org are having
routing issues.  Works from some places not from others. Although they
are both with the same company they are on different servers,
hoefully it'll be back soon.

James

Important Note:
Dear SiteGround customer,

After detecting that there is a problem with the network connectivity
to some of our servers we have run extensive verifications and checks
to establish the nature and the severity of the issue. It turned out
that there is an unexpected network failure in our data center that
affected your host server.

Network failures like this are rare but unfortunately totally
unpredictable. However, we would like to assure you that our server
administrators have all the needed expertise and follow strict
procedures to minimize the negative effect of such an event.

We are now working together with the technicians from our data center
on fixing the network problem as quickly as possible. For now, it
seems there is a major problem somewhere along the route to some
providers around the world, however we will keep you updated on the
progress of our work by posting regular messages in the Server Status
Check section.

Please do not post tickets regarding your account. We will do
everything possible to quickly restore service.

Best regards,

The SiteGround Team