Re: floorplan script debug

When  a script is run it gets built like this:

4 lines of variables
2 blank lines
The contents of the script being called
1 blank line
The contents of global.xsp

So i'd guess the error while in the global.xsp is probably a sub or
function being called from your script.

Object variable not set is one of those vb errors that's  caused by many
things but often calling something that requires an array with a object or
vice versa.