Re: Barionet xAP code

Andre,

Phew....We seem to have a communication problem..

I responded to a post you made a few days back  in the xAP mi4
plugin area on the HomeSeer BBS where you were actually using the mcs
plugin - fortunately Michael saw it anyway.  Also on the Barix  Barionet
forum last week I responded too and you said you already had the code..
I have taken a look at the Barionet xAP code (the BSC v1.3 version) and
so I dusted off my own Barionet, re-tokenized it and it loaded fine.  I
posted some detailed instructions there as to how to do this.    Quite
why it was dusty I'm not sure as it's a great device on xAP and I shall
be using it now going forwards :-)

Since then, with Edwards permission,  I have updated the code
slightly to fix a couple of issues I spotted and I have sent you two
revised versions by email .  I also sent you directly by email the  .cob
file  so you could load it directly into your Barionet - assuming you
have the latest firmware - but I haven't been able to get any info from
you as to which Barionet firmware you are running.      Then you posted
a HomeSeer plugin issue question and so I tried it out here and it
worked fine but I noticed you were still not using the latest firmware I
sent you :-(

So I don't know what more we can do...  Please can you check your
email and try those most recent versions I sent you.  They work
perfectly well here.  You seem to be using an old xAP v1.2 / BSC v1.2
version still.  You can of course use the previous BSC v1.3 version
direct from Edward but you will manually have to fix a couple of issues
that I have already corrected in my version.  You will need to address
the 'state ='  vs 'state=' parameter name and also levels are mistakenly
reported in the state= parmeter eg state=100/1024 .  In my version
'12b'  1.12 this is already fixed for you.

Over the next few weeks I shall be revising the code to hopefully
support new features that later Barionet firmward now offers eg counters
and more 1-wire sensors, maybe threshold settings for the state=
parameter in level devices.  The revision I already released provides
compliance with both xAP v1.3 and BSC v1.3.   Please let me know
anything you would like to have added here, although for any custom
changes you are free to adapt the source code anyway.

Let us know how you want to move forward.....

Kevin