Re: axc-v0.7b and DID

Hi Gregg,

That's fantastic, thanks very much!

I had to make a couple of small adjustments though, I changed:

$self->{carriers}{$p_name}{from_did} = $p_from_did;

to:

$self->{carriers}{$p_name}{from_did} = $p_from_did if $p_from_did;

.....otherwise if you have an incoming and outgoing carrier with the same
name the from_did variable gets blanked when the outgoing carrier is setup.

Also, although the incoming did now matches correctly, the xAP endpoint is
not correct e.g.

[VoIPtalkIAX2]
incoming_channel = IAX2/217.14.132.185
outgoing_channel = IAX2/VoIPtalkIAX2
from_did  = 08704121123

[VoIPtalkIAX1]
incoming_channel = IAX2/217.14.132.185
outgoing_channel = IAX2/VoIPtalkIAX1
from_did  = 08714111111

The xAP messages for these should show as:

liming.axc.ahspbxserver:OfficePhone.VoIPtalkIAX2

and

liming.axc.ahspbxserver:OfficePhone.VoIPtalkIAX1

respectively?

I therefore made a few changes to pass the $from_did variable throught the
create_call sub to the get_carrier_by_channel sub so that the endpoint
could
be matched based on the did as well.

It seems to work, although I'm not sure if that's the best way to do it or
whether I would have broken anything else by doing that!

I can send you the code if you'd like?

Thanks again,

Martyn