Re: axc-v0.7b and DID

Martyn Wendon wrote:

> Cool, even if it just accepted the DID parameter like:
>
> incoming_channel = IAX2/217.14.132.185/087140XXXXX

actually, it probably is easier for me to instead require specifying:

[some_trunk]
incoming_channel = IAX2/217.14.132.185
from_did = 087140XXXXX

where incoming_channel is required (as it always has been) and from_did
is optional.

> and then matched the incoming channel that way it would do the job.

yep--that's the idea.  I've looked through the code and have a general
approach to working this up.  Hopefully, I'll get to it in the next
couple of days.

Did you get axc via svn through the sourceforge project: xap-connectors,
or did you get it as a tar-ball from my site?  Since there are now
contributors to some of the other xAP apps, then I'm beginning to shift
more toward the sourceforge site and don't always create a new tarball.
But, if that's your preference, then I'll post one up once the revision
is made.

Gregg