[no subject]

There was a problem with the xAP support for this Weather Station
initialy, in that the Weather Report xAP messages were only
transmitted once an hour. Some clash with the data collection from
the weather station apparantly. Heartbeats were every minute. I
worked through some of this with the author via the WD forum, and I
now have a version that reports every minute, with every fifth
(minute) message being replaced by a heartbeat. Hopefully this should
make its way into the full release.

When WD started supporting xAP, he copied the weather messages from
James Weather app exactly. That is the vendor ID and xAPUID he uses
by default is that for James app. These are changeable in the WD
config, I have used "Windy" for the vendor ID and added one to
the
xAPUID. Also the heartbeat interval value remains at 60. I have
pointed this all out to WD and requested that he consider changing
these items.

I also purchased WD live, the Flash addon, and use this in my
xAPIntranet. Configuration is straightforward, but you can have my
file if you want.

Hope this is helpful

Kevin T

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon"
<martynwendon@...> wrote:

> I just got one of these and am integrating it into my xAP setup.
>
> Please share anything you've learned!
>

> Ta,
>
> Martyn

Display,

> > http://www.weather-display.com/index.php
> >
> > supports this model directly now , ie without havving to use the
> > supplied software as well, and Weather Display also supports the
xAP
> > Weather schema, Weather.Report.
> >
> > An addon for Weather Display is WD Live which displays live data
on a
> > web page using Flash. I have incorporated this into my xAP
Intranet