Urgent Request - xAP Hub

Hi Guys,

Been using the xAP Hub (GUI Version) for a while now without problem.
Since my last server restart I am getting the following error.

"System.InvalidOperationException: SplitterDistance must be between
Panel1MinSize and Width - Panel2MinSize."

Now I seem to remember I had this problem before but I can't for the
life of me get round it. Although I have the original installer, it
does not fix the problem. So I thought I would try to download the
service or console version, but it seems that none of the downloads
are working. I'vebeen to the home site at:
http://www.edjo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/edward/xAP/xFx/hubs_download.htm

When I click on any of the downloads I get a 404 error.

Any help much appreciated as a large part of my home automation system
relies on xAP hub.. most importantly my Aircon that keeps the servers
cool !!

Cheers

Marc