Re: Barionet & Xap

Hi Andre ,

The format of the UID's was altered in the xAP v1.3 specification -
which the Barionet now uses.  The UID is in 3 segments - the network
(FF) - the main device address (1234) and the sub addresses (endpoint)
numbers (5678). The numbers are examples that are reflected below and
the 3 segments can be any even number of digits so I would probably
recommend you increase the last segment - for the endpoints to 4 hex
digits , hence supporting 65K endpoints - which should be plenty.  Again
you use 0000 for the main device (the Barionet) and you should avoid the
reserved sub address of FFFF

eg  UID=FF.1234:5678

That should work well for you.  I would groups similar types of
output together eg 1xxx for all inputs or something

cheers Kevin