RE: Re: CM15

Ah ok thanks Kevin, that's what I thought... one for ebay then...

-----Original Message-----
From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx [mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of turner228
Sent: 04 July 2008 18:59
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: [xap_automation] Re: CM15

Hi Neil

I am not aware of any xAP connector for the CM15

Sorry

>From a quick google, it seems like it has been limited by very
restricted SDK support from the manufacturer. Few Home Automation
systems other than their own Activehomepro seem to support it fully.
Even Homeseer has refused to support it. Some limited ON/OFF/DIM
support seems to be possible using a command line utility you can
shell out to, but not its full capability

Kevin T

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Neil Frost" <neil@...>