BSC Framework - was Re: xAP embedded CallerID device

  • Subject: BSC Framework - was Re: xAP embedded CallerID device
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:11:18 -0000

Kevin

Thanks for thinking of it.

You did give me your framework in the beginning (seems like quite a
while ao now), and I did use it on a couple of unpublished projects.
However I stopped using it when I stopped using xAPax.ocx and started
using xAPintranet.ocx. I never had a xAPintranet version of the
Framework.

Kevin

> PS Whilst you're there Kevin I have been revisiting my xAP BSC
Framework
> code that I think you may have used in a couple of projects .   I've
> found a couple of ignificant things that are wrong with it so if you
> have used that code then you probably have the same issues !  A few
of
> the issues were due to the transition from Patricks OCX to J's
Intranet