Re: Re: floorplan xpl bridging

--------------040000050708070406040704

Any chance of seeing the message that didn't translate, the
control.basic one?
Thanks, James

rleong1 wrote:
> here's a sample:
>
> doghouse-scu.home
>
> xpl-trig
> sensor.basic {
>   device=flag_amppower
>   current=1
> }
>

> xap-header
> {
>     v=12
>     hop=1
>     uid=FFB5D13A
>     class=xapbsc.event
>     source=xpl.doghouse.scu.home:flag_amppower
> }
> output.state
> {
>     state=On
>     level=1
> }
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...> wrote:
>
>> The xPL bridge has an option to turn on and off translation.
>>
> Translation
>
>> changes known schemas from one network to the other, like you see
with
>> the sensor.basic to xapbscevent.. For schemas it doesn't know it
builds
>> a message with a class starting xpl. . The second half of the
class as
>> well as the section heading contain the xpl class and message
type. If
>> you can give me some examples of the xpl messages I can get the
>> translator updated.
>>
>> James
>> rleong1 wrote:
>>
>>> James,
>>>
>>> i see that floorplan will map xpl sensor.basic commands to
>>> xapbsc.event, but control.basic is mapped to xpl.control, not
>>> xapbsc.cmd as i would expect.  is there a reason it's done
this way?
>>> is this configurable somewhere?
>>>

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------040000050708070406040704

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Any chance of seeing the message that didn't translate, the
control.basic one?<br>
Thanks, James<br>
rleong1 wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">here's a sample:

doghouse-scu.home

xpl-trig
sensor.basic {
device=flag_amppower
current=1
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFB5D13A
class=xapbsc.event
source=xpl.doghouse.scu.home:flag_amppower
}
output.state
{
state=On
level=1
}

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James Traynor <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:james@...";>&lt;james@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">The xPL bridge has an option to turn on and
off translation.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Translation
</pre>
<pre wrap="">changes known schemas from one network to the
other, like you see with
the sensor.basic to xapbscevent.. For schemas it doesn't know it builds
a message with a class starting xpl. . The second half of the class as
well as the section heading contain the xpl class and message type. If
you can give me some examples of the xpl messages I can get the
translator updated.

James
rleong1 wrote:
</pre>