Re: Re: Newbie questions

Hi Bryan,

It looks like things are all setup correctly now...

HouseBot will only autocreate properties from messages it sees on xAP
- and I can confirm that if you ask Four a question via the web
interface it doesn't report the question/answer on xAP.  You can however
ask the question via xAP - in which case you would see the question and
answer updated in HouseBot.

I'll leave James to respond on quite what does , and doesn't report
via xAP, inparticular tweets...

From mi4 website:

You ask a question to Four using question.ask and you will receive a
reply in question.reply

Class=Question.Ask

Query
{
Ask=(Question to ask)
-- mandatory
}

Class=Question.Reply

Response
{
Question=(Question that was asked)
-- mandatory
Answer=(Answer to the asked question)
-- mandatory
}

Question.Reply will always be targetted back to the application that
asked the question

bdstl06 wrote:

> An update on this effort:
>
> I have xfx-Express hub installing first and binding correctly.
>
> I have Four installing and binding to the hub. I've configured Four
> with my "second" twitter account (although I've left
"xap Sources"

Paul Gale <groups2@> wrote:

> > > You could also delay starting of the other apps - I do that
here
> by
> > using a free utility called delayexec.exe - that way, the loading
> > order of apps can be guaranteed by writing a small batch file.
> > >
> > > Paul.

On Behalf Of Kevin
> Hawkins
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,

hub. With some
correctly
> with
another computer