Re: xAP Speech Installation Instructions?

  • Subject: Re: xAP Speech Installation Instructions?
  • From: "mstovenour" <Mstovenour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:38:20 -0000

I'm running MH 2-103. I installed subversion yesterday so I can go ahead
and pull the latest to give it a try. I can't work on it until tonight;
I need to get some real work done today. What I can not explain is that
the xAPSpeech.exe application will not start and gives the error I wrote
out below. I really think that is an important symptom and might be
related to win2k. Are you running on win2k?

BTW, I do see heartbeats from the xAP Speech service when I start it; by
"nothing from xAP Speech" I was refering to "speech".

Michael