RE: xAP Plugin for HouseBot - a touchscreen based frontend.

Yup, as a long-time Homeseer user, I've been desperate for a decent
end-use=
r interface for some time. I'd looked at the Mainlobby option, and whilst
i=
t appeared to be very capable, and very attractive, it was also very
costly=
by the time all the required mainlobby components were totted up.

So I'm just hanging on (and on) for this new HSTouch component which I'm
ho=
ping will be just as attractive & capable, very easy to implement, and
not =
as expensive!

I have a HP iPaq HX4700 sitting in front of me that I hardly ever use
these=
days, that is just gagging to become a nice HA controller...

Paul G.