Re: Re: xAP control of X10 Extended commands via Homeseer

  • Subject: Re: Re: xAP control of X10 Extended commands via Homeseer
  • From: James Traynor <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 00:22:16 +0100

Jon,
If you re-download the ocx from the link earlier i've added a line to
send an on after a directdim that is greater than 0.
tbh, all the plugin does is translate x10 commands issued by HS to xAP
so it's a bit odd that HS doesn't generate the on itself but nevemind.
On the web page issue. I don't really do anything fancy with the HS web
page, just register a button using the standard api. Could you give me
an example of what to add where to simulate this so i could see it here.
This is an area of HS where I haven't experimented much!

James