Re: xAP control of X10 Extended commands via Homeseer

  • Subject: Re: xAP control of X10 Extended commands via Homeseer
  • From: "Jon" <jon00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:27:58 -0000

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, things are going from bad to worse
at the moment.

For some reason, Homeseer crashed totally in the night and refused to
restart getting stuck with a VB.NET script exception:

07/05/2007 04:03:59 ~!~Warning~!~VB.Net script exception, re-starting:

As soon as I remove hspi_xAP2.ocx from the root of Homeseer and restart,
the problem disappears. This is totally reproducible. If I re-install
the plugin, restart Homeseer (as many times as you like) and this error
occurs. Remove the ocx and the problem is cleared.

Until this is sorted, I am able to go any further.

FYI, I was using your last option by placing the X10 app in the X10
target field. If as you say uses the old x10-request schema then I
assume this is the reason why extended does not work.

Thanks,

Jon