SwitchBoard Goole Maps USA

  • Subject: SwitchBoard Goole Maps USA
  • From: "hometecky" <hometecky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:46:14 -0000

Ok I went to google sined up and got a Key then pasted it into SB
settings. when a call comes in I see a blue golbe next to it. I click
it  and a message pops up telling me to go get a key from Google.

the call that is coming in is in the contact list with a zip code.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Do I need to open a port on my fire wall?

here is the SB file ver I am using  0.01.0202

Thanks