Re: SB Error + VOIP routing

  • Subject: Re: SB Error + VOIP routing
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:18:57 -0000

James,

that did the trick! I thought I'd already upgraded but there you go.

Now that I have done that and installed Intranet Launcher 1.6 I am
having trouble getting the Display Messages to pop up on the machine
running Intranet Launcher ( its sees Homeseer as an Intranet App OK).

The messages are going out from xapSwitchboard as follows:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF111300
class=message.display
source=mi4.switchboard.NODEZERO
}
Display.Text
{
line1=Incoming : Darren (Mobile)
line2=Mobile Telephone, 07958 564313
duration=20
priority=1
}

Display is ticked in the Intranet Launcher menu.

Do I have the schema above correct for this to work?

Rgds, Darren.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sounds like one of the dependencies is out of date.  Probably the
> intranet ocx. Try upgrading it to the 1.3, the latest, and
switchboard
> should then run.
>
> http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=141
>
> and to make sure it's registered correctly type:
> run these two commands from the Run.. box
> regsvr32  /u c:\windows\system32\xapintranet.ocx
> regsvr32  c:\windows\system32\xapintranet.ocx
>
> James
>
> darrenp_lock wrote:
> > James,
> >
> > I have version 0.1.0.194 of xAPSwitchBoard installed, which is
> > running fine. However, if I extract the exe in the zip below over
it
> > then run the program, nothing happens. The busy cursor appears
for a
> > fraction of a second and then nothing. Doesn't even survie long
> > enough to appear in task manager.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> > Rgds, Darren.
> >
> > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://mi4.biz/files/testing/20070211switchboard.zip
> >>
> >> You can now set the network list and the list of networks
that
have

> > the
> >
> >> disconnect option. I have added a 'Integration' tab which
details

> > how to
> >
> >> link switchboard to various things including the asterisk
callerID

> > http
> >
> >> serivce., still got to add more to it though!
> >> Now if a call comes in and the number is matched against the
> >>
> > database
> >
> >> and if that contact's number has a network set then that
network
is

> > used
> >
> >> to return a call not the one from the incoming message.
> >>
> >> James

selection per

> > contact

work but it