Re: Floorplan feature requests

max wrote:
> James,
> is it possible to add AddTimer and DeleteTimer functions to
autoscripts?

Delete timer is easy to add, so no problems there. Addtimer could be a
little more involved.  What kind of things are you trying to achieve
here? Is to run another autoscript at certain datetime or to run an
autoscript in X minutes time.  The later you can do already using the
delay option.
> Can we have multiple control tabs per BSC device, comma or semi-colon
> seperated maybe?
Yep I'll add that.
> Control tabs for raw devices?

Those are there already just add the details to the device through it's
edit screen and make sure it has some control buttons set

James