Re: axc v0.7a VoiceMail CID

Quoting hometecky (3/5/07 2:56 PM):
> Is there any plans to provide a xAP message of some sort that would
> have the CID name & number of the voice mail that is left in a
mail box?

I hadn't thought of that; so, as of this moment, there are no plans.
But, I will take a look at feasibility.

> I know I can get a count of whats new old and unread and read.
> But looking for a way to show all current voicemails that are in the
> box  and who left them and when. If this is all ready provided let me
> know I must have missed it.

You haven't missed anything.  I'll see what I can do.  One problem may
be of "scaling" in that displaying info about all unread messages
could
be a real problem if you have 20 unread messages in your inbox.  So,
maybe you could be thinking about how you see the info getting "cut
down" or distributed possibly as multiple messages.  Again, the first
thing for me is to check feasibility of easily getting this info (I know
where it's stored on disk--but, that would be a bit of a pain).

Gregg