Re: xAP hub 2 errors

Yes - it's dying on me too - I'll try this fix - thanks Max

I'm seeing this in Viewer too - but it's likely  me causing the error
with the xAP C-Bus HomeVision gateway using xAP v1.3.   I can't quite
determine which message causes it...
"There are insufficient subaddress parameters in the Address value
Parameter name: nth Actual value was 1."