Re: Four .2

  • Subject: Re: Four .2
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:44:10 -0000

as a side note, i tried xap jabber with stunnel (
http://www.stunnel.org
) - it didn't seem to work.  maybe a short term
solution would be to get it working with stunnel if you don't want to
add ssl support into xap jabber?  i did connect to google chat using
stunnel and exodus pointing to stunnel instead of directly to
talk.google.com, as a proof of concept.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "rleong1" <rleong1@...>
wrote:

> how can i monitor a google calendar?  also, will you be adding support
> for google chat in xap jabber?
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just upload to mi4.biz a new release of Four. There are
quite a
> > few new features as well as lots of bug fixes.
> > This new release adds these new features:
> >
> >     * Can run as a service
> >     * Supports integration with other systems using http queries,
which
> >       works in a similar way to it's links with Switchboard and
> Floorplan.
> >     * Introduces the concept of people into the xAP enviroment
> >     * A persons presence is collected and merged from data from
IM and