Re: Floor Plan

Hi,
Yes those are the functions you need to use.  I, with a  lot of help
from Lehane, have been updating the guide on all these functions.
http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Floorplan_Script_Functions#ExecuteSQL
Execute is for things like insert,delete,create and RunSQL is for Select
and to return data.  There is also SetDBGlobal which can be used to save
to the database a list of values.
They only caveat here is that DB in all of these refers to the access
.mdb within the Floorplan install folder. It is planned for the next
release to switch to using odbc> mysql but it's not quite working yet
and i';ve had no time over the last few weeks! Look out for an upcoming
beta of FP 1.5 as it will be a feature of it.

hth

James